Villa is a family-run artisan company, with over 40 years experience in the manufacturing of sofas, armchairs and seats, both in a fabric and leather.
Our products are adressed both to private customers (Architectural firms specialing in interior design) and to business and contract customer (B2B), such as firm specialising in worldwide complex furnishing projects (luxury and fashion stores, hotels & resorts).
In addition to the production of sofas and armchairs, our company is also specialized in the realization of furnishing elements (furniture, panels, wall and floor coverings) upholstered with fabric and leather, granting this way to our most demanding customers the complete fulfilment of their projects.
All our products are wholly manufactured in Italy, with top-quality materials and components:the choice of materials is an integral part of the manufacturing process and is carried out in collaboration with client, in order to best meet its specific requirements.
Our main aim remains the estabilishing of long terms business relationships, based on reciprocal trust and client best satisfaction: our clients can always rely on our availability and flexibility during all phases of the project.
The selection of materials is an integral part of our production process and it determines the intrinsic quality and durability of every product; that’s why all our upholstered furnishings are manufactured with high-quality materials and components.
- STRUCTURE: Inner frames are made in solid wood (poplar), in order to ensure stability, support, flexibility and strength.
- STRAPS: cross-woven elastic straps to ensure high support performances and comfort
- SEAT and BACK CUSHIONS UPHOLSTERY: non-deformable polyurethane foam of different density (medium and hard density) for optimal ergonomics, coupled with polyester fibre layers for superior softness. Possibility to personalize cushions with inserts in prewashed and sterilized goose down. For contract products, flame-retardant foams, certified according to international standards.
- FEET: metal or wooden feet, with different finishes (painted, chromed, satin) and shapes.
- ORGANIC COTTON COVERS of seat and back cushions, in order to maintain the integrity of the foams and reduce the friction with the outer fabric covers .
- COVERS: Fabric or leather upholstery. The fabric version is fully removable by zippers and velcro fastenings. The leather version is always a non-removable upholstery.
- FABRICS: our company offers many types of fabrics (cotton, linen, wool, velvet, microfibers, etc.), with different compositions and colours, to meet the tastes and aesthetic requirements of customers. All fabrics have a technical sheet which shows their composition, properties (resistance to abrasion, lightfastness, resistance to traction, formation of pilling, shrinking, etc.), dimensions, care. All removable covers are prewashed by us, in order to ensure dimensional and chromatic stability.
- LEATHER: The types of leather used by our company come from bovines bred in the European Community. the beauty and quality of a leather kind depend infact on the origin and the way the animal was bred. All our hides are carefully selected and come from first choice skins: they do not contain substances harmful to health (in conformity with the EU legislation) and all the treatments and finishes they undergo, aim to preserve the leather's natural features, including certain signs due to animal's natural living conditions, such as scars, insect stings,wrinkles,differences in grain, etc. These non-uniformities are the proof of the product's natural origin and are to be considered as essential elements of leather. Our offer of leather types also includes fashion finishings, such as Retro’(with a vintage superficial look), Nabuk, Crocodile printed leather and many others.
- TAILORING STANDARDS: The manufacturing of the upholstery covers, both in leather and fabric, follows the standards of the tailoring production: the fabrics and leathers are meticulously checked to eliminate any faults and only then they are ready for cutting and sewing, where the finishes are handled by specialised artisans. Great importance is infact given both to the aesthetical and to the functional aspect.
- Personalization of products
- Top quality materials with extensive offer of fabric and leather collections
- Samples and prototypes creation (mock-ups)
- Wide and varied offer of styles (traditional and contemporary production)
- Family run company
- Many years experience in this sector, operated in the Brianza furniture district
- 100% Italian made products
- Handcrafting and artisan tradition
- Innovation and design attention